June 13, 2008

First 35 to familiarity

  • I think I can control my anger. And that makes me nervous.
  • Sometimes, when things don't go my way, I try to think it is all a joke. But it doesn't seem so funny even when I try.
  • I suck at keeping in touch with people.
  • I have no explanation for that.
  • I would prefer a quiet night in a park to a party with a multitude of people.
  • I think life has been quite fair to me till now. It makes me scared.
  • I think no one knows who/what I am.
  • I am a better listener than a talker.
  • I could kill for a good conversation.
  • Telling people about myself makes me feel vulnerable. But not so much when i get to know as much about them.
  • I dont know why I am writing this.
  • Maybe to know myself better.
  • But others may know about me.
  • Anyway, it doesn't matter. Not many will read this.
  • I am hungry.
  • I am lazier than most people. My laziness is my biggest, well, negative point.
  • I seldom fall sick. But I dont think I am healthy anymore.
  • Choices confuse me. I'd rather have one or no choice than multiple ones.
  • I think I am quite selfish. I want to be more selfish.
  • Most books I read are after receicing recommendations from people. But the best books I have read are some that have not been recommended by anyone.
  • If I analyze my life in 5 phases of 5 years each, I might look like a different person in each phase.
  • This shit is difficult to write.
  • I have lost touch with music. I have no plans to revive my relationship with music.
  • I wish I could do something creative and sustain myself with it.
  • I dont like being told what to do. I might even decide not to do it just because someone tells me to do it.
  • I dont like telling people what to do either.
  • Humor is what I adore most in a person.
  • To be Frank, I need to change my name.
  • I want to end this list, but don't know how to.
  • Something clinching, enlightening, amusing. Something that can end this list.
  • Hmm.
  • I have to end this with a cliche. Sorry to disappoint you. But I cant think of anything else.
  • So...
  • I was here.
  • So was [put your name here].

6 comments:

gypsy said...

Hey, i read it and i liked it! Could not agree more with the "i want to be more selfish" part. Selfish is the way to be!

hitchhiker said...

gypsy:
danke!

Anonymous said...

i never put in a 100% in case i fail.. am i a coward? i am a coward, but i'm trying my 90% to change myself!

Yahoo?

feignman said...

high five.

Seul Voyageur said...

nice ! really ... wanna try this myself .. :D

hitchhiker said...

yahoo: that was almost an anagram
feignman: _|||/
your nairness: i took it from someone else myself!