October 03, 2005

Confessions of a peculiar mind

It is that time of the day (night?) when my mind works at its weirdest. There’s no-one I can bug in the wing, and that sweet slumber is eluding me. There’s nothing that seems to interest me. My mind is in a maze – not a maze exactly, but…. u know what I mean. I’ve tried doing every possible thing in my book – watched T.V., surfed all my favorite sites, chatted, orkutted, smsed, called, tried reading a book, watching a movie, listening to my favorite playlist and what not. I would have ended up watching a movie but for the faggots who wont give me any slot to download from. I’m gonna buy another hard disk to store all the movies I want and I wont give them to anybody, I swear.

I even washed those clothes that have been soaking in the bucket for the past two days. Still, my mind is like a taut string, ready to snap any moment.

I want to bug someone on phone, but the validity on my cell just got over. I want to bang someone’s door and ask the time, just to see that look on his face (it’s not that funny, actually). But then, my conscience suddenly starts screaming at me, and it's not using the most decent of languages. Suddenly, the clock chimes 2:30 and I realize what shit I am stuck in. It’s another matter that I don’t have any clock that chimes, and even if I had, it won’t have chimed at the half-hour. In fact, it was 2:30 quite sometime ago. And presently, my clock is out of batteries. Bacially, the whole thing I said above is just fart.

I have a class at 9 in the morning tomorrow morning (in fact, today), but it still seems all too distant to me. The thing is, this prof has this contorted look on his face that makes him seem to hate giving the lecture more than we hate attending it. U hardly get inspired by that.

Ideally, I should be asleep and dreaming of some sweet and beautiful things. Though the dream part really doesn’t matter cuz I’ve not been dreaming of late. But I should be sleeping, at least. Sleeping without dreams is fine, u always seem to get enough sleep that way, but sometimes u want to have a beautiful dream – some deja-vu-ish ending to a beautiful day. Sometimes, it so happens that even though my mind is a bagful of oozing creativity and restless activity, my body demands a befitting rest to a tiring day.

I am c's weary body. Stop this. It’s 3 o’clock, for chrissake!! I can't type anymore.

No comments: