May 24, 2005

Screw you guys, im going to Pune!!

I'm going to Pune for my internship at Tata Motors. Feel good because not so much because it's a reputed company as I got it at the last minute, after moving my ass around every place possible. Moreover, it perfectly fits into my plan for this summer!!
Now, it's a bit sad too because i can't chat as often as I can now. Maybe i have to take several week's hiatus from chatting. Weirdo will be missed for sure, but there's nothing i can do abt it. So, i think the best thing is to put my heart into the internship once when i reach there. I haven't done a proper work for a long time :D and i think its high time i did something worthwhile. Possibly the first big job i get after coming here at IIT. I hope to do well. Wish me luck!!
But, screw you guys, im going to PUNE!!!

No comments: