February 21, 2005

Ergo, I'm noodles

But why noodles???That's a query i come across many a time and which i have always avoided to answer or at most give a completely irrelevant(read fart) answer. This is an honest attempt to answer the question.
I don't believe in fate or should i say, i don't want to believe in fate. After all, who wants to live under the impression that u r under the control of someone-be it God, even. There's nothing like being in control of urself, being able to dictate the way ur life shapes up, being ur own master. I, for one, would definitely want to be devoid of any chains tied to me.
But sometimes, things happen. You do feel that it is under ur control but still let it go. The end is, but, the same. Someone once told me, "Things happen when u least expect them". True. So very true. Perchance happenings may change the way u live, or even who u r. Or ur perception of urself and people around u.
Noodles, a perchance happening/affair/term/experience that changed me and my life. Well, almost. When feelings that i've never experienced before came tumbling down, as if they have been waiting for this one signal for ages. As if they had prior knowledge through Fate. And, i, as a silent spectator, kept on enjoying the ride, thrilled at the enchanting, enthralling sceneries i'd one dreamt of witnessing.
But, dreams r meant to mean what they r- dreams. How could i be so green as to harbour thoughts about them becoming a reality? Foolish me.Tchhh tchh.
Messed up, tangled in dreams. Nonetheless, dreams that got assimilated in my being. Gave me a direction. Became a part of me. A word that depicts a lesson well learnt. Something that signifies a loss and a gain at the same time. A paradox.
That signifies someone. And everything pertaining to her - and me.
Noodles.

No comments: